The FMDQ Clear Board of Directors is responsible for setting the operational and governance architecture for the Clearing House.
- Mr. Sadiq MohammedChairmanMr. Mohammed is the Deputy Group Chief Executive Officer of the Asset & Resource Management (ARM) Group and has been in that role from 2015 till date.
In that role, he is responsible for the strategic direction of the Group’s business. He is also responsible for other businesses within the ARM Group. He previously served on the Board of the erstwhile FMDQ OTC PLC from 2014 to 2016.
He currently serves on the Boards of FMDQ Group and SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited.
- Mr. Bello HassanNon-Executive DirectorMr. Bello Hassan is the Director of Banking Supervision Department at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Prior to this, he was Director of Other Financial Institutions Supervision Department.
As part of his contribution to the development of the Nigerian financial market, he has served on various committees and currently represents the CBN on the Boards of several other institutions including Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria and Financial Institutions Training Centre.
He represents the CBN on the Board of FMDQ Clear Limited.
- Mrs. Vivien ShoboNon-Executive DirectorMrs. Shobo has over thirty (30) years’ experience in Audit, Tax Consulting, Corporate Banking and Credit Ratings. She previously served as the Chief Executive Officer of Agusto & Co. Limited, Nigeria’s foremost Credit Rating Agency.
As part of her contribution to the development of the Nigerian financial market, she has served on various committees including the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)’s Financial Literacy Master Plan Committee, Fixed Income Sub-Committee, and the Capital Market Literacy/ Investor Confidence Sub-Committee, where she was the Chairperson.
She is also the Chairperson of the SEC-registered Credit Rating Agencies Association. She serves as a Independent Non-Executive Director of FMDQ Clear.
- Mr. Bola Onadele. KokoNon-Executive DirectorMr. Onadele is the Chief Executive Officer of FMDQ Group. He serves as a Non-Executive Director on the Boards of FMDQ Securities Exchange Limited, and FMDQ Depository Limited, as well as, Chairman of FMDQ Private Markets Limited and iQx Consult Limited.
Prior to this engagement, he was the President of FDHL, a financial markets and risk management consulting firm he founded in 2001, where he provided business leadership in the empowerment of the Nigerian financial markets.
His career spans across Citibank Nigeria (Chief Dealer), FCMB Limited (Treasurer), Trust Bank of Africa (Merchant Bankers) (Managing Director/CEO) and Leadbank PLC (Chief Operations Officer). He is a member of the Board of Trustees of FMDA.
- Ms. Kaodi UgojiNon-Executive DirectorMs. Ugoji is the Chief Operating Officer of FMDQ Group. She also serves as a Non-Executive Director on the Boards of FMDQ Securities Exchange Limited, FMDQ Depository Limited, FMDQ Private Markets Limited and iQx Consult Limited.
She has extensive experience in Treasury, Asset Management, Business Development, Marketing Communications, Finance, Project Management and Strategy functions of various organisations including Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, Hermes Investment Managers Limited, London, Diamond Bank PLC and Guinness Nigeria PLC.
- Ms. Tumi SekoniNon-Executive DirectorMs. Sekoni is the Managing Director of FMDQ Securities Exchange Limited. She also serves as a Non-Executive Director on the Boards of FMDQ Depository Limited, FMDQ Private Markets Limited and iQx Consult Limited.
She has built her career across Trading, Operations, Business Analysis, Business Development, Products & Markets Development, Marketing and Project Management in various organisations including Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, Goldman Sachs International, UBS London and Merrill Lynch.
- Mr. Ayodele OnawunmiManaging DirectorMr. Onawunmi is the Managing Director of FMDQ Clear Limited. He also serves as a Non-Executive Director on the Board of FMDQ Private Markets Limited. Prior to joining FMDQ Clear, he was the Managing Partner of 213 Capital, an African focused investment and risk advisory firm.
He has extensive experience in Trading, Corporate & Investment Banking, Pension Fund Management and Financial Market Consulting from various organisations including Access Bank PLC and Chapel Hill Denham Group.